Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blessed Christmas!

(I am publishing my weekly post a couple days early this week because of the Christmas season.  I also will not be posting next week.  The next post will be on or around January 7.  Use this time to read some of the older posts.)  


Friday will be Christmas.  It is a day when we celebrate the birthday of our Savior.  It is a day when we worship Him as our Lord and King.  It is a day when we remember that He left the glories of heaven to come to this earth to live a perfect life for us and then to die on the cross to pay for our sins!

In my blog I am slowly working through passages of both the Old and New Testament alternating between the two of them.  Since it is Christmas week, however, I am going to direct you to a post that I already published in October.  It is based on the passage in Matthew 2 about the Wise Men coming to seek the new born child, Jesus, the Savior.  You can either scroll done to the October 22 post or click the link below to read this.  May the Lord bless you with a blessed Christmas and new year, dear reader.



http://scripturemoments.blogspot.com/2015/10/matthew-21-12.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment